- CCHS Office Hours: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Mansion Tours Hours:
1:00-4:00 p.m. Sunday, Wednesday, Friday by Appointment
- Mansion Tours are free and open to the public. Donations are welcome (suggested $4.00)
- Please allow 1 hour for a tour.
- The first two floor are handicap accessible
- CCHS is closed on Easter weekend and most National public holidays.
- The CCHS office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s. Office hours will resume the first weekday after New Year’s.
- Garden & Grounds Hours: Dawn to dusk, the beautiful gardens and walking paths at the Mansion and Furnace Stack are open to the public. Interpretive signs are found along the trails.
- Paths are handicap accessible.
- Group Tours Welcome: Please call us at 814-234-4779 for additional information on how to schedule a school tour for your public, private, or homeschool classes; scout troop; PSU alumni group, etc.
- Archives: Researchers requesting use of archival records should make an appointment by calling the Mansion office at (814) 234 – 4779.
- Research Requests: Requests for research can be made by contacting the Mansion office at (814) 234 – 4779. The research is conducted by volunteers, so please allow 2 weeks for processing. Photocopy and digitization fees may apply.
- Inclement Weather: CCHS follows the delayed openings / closings of State College School District. Please call the office before traveling to the Mansion during snowy/icy weather.
Visit Our Historical Locations